Administrative Assistant – AIDS Health Care Foundation
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Req No: 2016-5002
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is an international not for profit NGO, with its Headquarters based in Los Angeles, California. Aids Health Care Foundation is registered in Uganda as Aids Health Care Foundation – Uganda Cares (AHF-UC) which is collaboration between the Uganda Ministry of Health and AIDS Healthcare Foundation (U.S.A) to provide free HIV/AIDS services; including antiretroviral therapy in resource constrained settings. AHF- Uganda Cares to date operates in 15 districts including; Masaka, Kampala, Rakai, Mpigi, Lyantonde, Soroti, Lwengo, Bukomansimbi, Kalungu, Kalangala, Masindi, Amuria, Butambala, Gomba, Serere, Hoima and Tororo supporting 32 clinic sites country wide.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offer secretarial support in the preparation of program documents.
- Draft responses to stakeholders and ensure dispatch is made in time
- Receive; sort communication/documents and route correspondences
- Follow up feedback to correspondences with staff and stakeholders
- Maintain an organized calendar of the country program director and make preparations for important meetings
- Schedule staff and partner appointments and provide timely feedback
- Maintain office filing system and ensure safe custody of official documents.
- Plan and request for office consumables, and provide accountability.
- Compile country briefs/updates and draft periodical program reports for review
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant for the Administrative Assistant job opportunity must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Social work and Social Administration, Business Administration or related disciplines from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in handling administrative responsibilities.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications online at the weblink below.