Data Collectors (200 Fresh Graduate Vacancies) – KCCA
Deadline: 24th August 2016. 4:30pm (Local Time)
Do you wish to work with KCCA on a huge project?
We need Data Collectors to be part of a huge project funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and DFID – UK Department for International Development, UK. [Project brief: https://youtu.be/T7mz3Do3IIA]
How to Apply:
Applicants should attach three sets of certified photocopies of their certificates, CV and transcript plus three recent passport size photographs and submit to The Directorate of Administration and Human Resource, KCCA by 24th August 2016 to be considered.
Applicants should be Ugandan holding an Honor’s Bachelor’s Degree (various disciplines) from a recognized University/ Institution with at least a credit in Mathematics (O’level) and any relevant experience in data collection.
1. Collect relevant data on sanitation facilities for the development of a city wide GIS.
2. Identify sanitation facilities according to Divisions.
3. Determine the X and Y co-ordinates of the sanitation facilities by using Global Position System (GPS) equipment and annotated.
4. Capture name (s) of the owner (s) and occupants.
5.Outline the characteristics of the sanitation facilities in the divisions.
6. Capture any other information related to the development of the citywide GIS sanitation database.
He/She will report to the Project Manager.
Excellent communication, presentation, computer and organisational skills, high level of integrity, ability to work under pressure and knowledge of GIS.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.