Reporting to: Administration and Facilities Officer
Purpose of the position:
To provide administrative support services to World Vision Uganda and to facilitate in the conducive running of the administration systems at the national office in line with the WORLD Vision Uganda Policies and Procedures.
- Generate requisitions for supplies and services on behalf of the administration department
- Receive, analyze and process services and supplies requisitions from other departments and projects to ensure timely delivery of services and items requested
- Process payments of outstanding invoices in a timely manner to avoid any disconnections and meet our contractual obligation to the suppliers and service providers.
- Ensure that adequate stocks of administration routine user items and replenishment of all supplies are maintained at all times
Facilitation of Expatriate Staff
- Maintain a clear database to track international schools, manage and process payments of school fees on behalf of the expatriates. Ensure that renewals are made at the beginning of each school term
- Maintain a database and proper filing system to ensure that all WVU expatriates have up to date documents during/for the rest of their contract periods with WVU.
- Process renewals, permits, special passes and any other special passes and documents necessary within the required time on the staff arrival or expiration of the existing document
International and Local Travels
- Review forms and invoices for staff travels for payment authorization
- Facilitation of WVU staff and other support offices where required with VISA processing and requirement
- Maintain an up to date database of all guests coming into the country
- Support to division/Program Assistants in facilitation of the guests i.e. hotel reservations, confirmation of flight reservations among others.
- Effective use of the administration activities work plan
- Submit monthly reports to tract all activities in the department
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Must possess a University degree in any business discipline
- Good Computer skills and ability to write reports using MS Office packages
- Must possess good communication skills and be courteous in working with clients.
- At least two years relevant experience in a similar position
- Must be fluent in English.
To Apply for the job, Click Here.