Job Title: Field Sales Managers (MKopa Jobs 2017)
Duty Station: Acholi Region and West Nile, Uganda
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
MKopa Jobs 2017: The Field Sales Manager will recruit, train, coach & manage a team of up to 20 Direct Sales Representatives to meet your sales targets of M-KOPA products. The role will involve detailed advanced planning to generate local networks to enable you to deliver current and future sales. The majority of your time will be coaching and working with the DSRs in the field combined with strengthening local networks of customers, while fostering team spirit amongst the DSRs. The incumbent will also assist with the resolution of customer needs as they arise. This will be a demanding, yet personally satisfying role as you develop junior members of you team and sell a product that is upgrading people’s lives.
M-KOPA Solar is the global leader of “pay-as-you-go” energy for off-grid customers. Since its commercial launch in October 2012, M-KOPA has connected more than 200,000 homes in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda to solar power, and is now adding over 500 new homes each day. The success of M-KOPA (M= mobile, KOPA= to borrow) stems from making solar products affordable to low-income households on a pay-per-use installment plan. Customers acquire solar systems for a small deposit and then purchase daily usage “credits” for US $0.45, or less than the price of traditional kerosene lighting. After one year of payments customers own their solar systems outright and can upgrade to more power.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve and surpass sales targets of M-KOPA products
- Recruit, train, coach, mentor and supervise field based team of Direct Sales Representatives (DSR) to meet the set targets in line with M-KOPA business goals
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the performance Direct Sales Representatives to meet the performance standards
- Manage DSR inventory and resolve audit recommendations in line with M-KOPA audit resolution guidelines
- Develop local networks to assist in growing sales volume
- Prepare and submit weekly activity plans and reports to Regional Sales Manager
- The ideal candidate should hold any relevant Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- One year of management experience in a related sales field. e. g Micro-finance or other financial services, mobile-money, FMCG or other product/service in East Africa.
- Proven ability to carry out direct selling
- Proven track record of hitting targets
- Demonstrated ability to mentor sales staff to achieve greater sales figures
- Proven ability to plan ahead.
- Ability to request and receive support from the headquarters.
- Proven ability to work in a self-disciplined & proactive manner.
- Good negotiation skills and ability
- Tenacious personality
- Customer focused.
- Willingness to work in rural areas.
- Good team player with high levels of flexibility.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven report-writing skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online here
Deadline: 23th September 2017
MKopa Jobs 2017 – Field Sales Managers
Fresh graduate, Fresh graduate jobs, Jobs in Uganda, latest jobs in uganda, Best Jobs in Uganda, Jobs in Uganda for fresh graduates, Jobs in uganda today, Jobs kampala uganda, Jobs Uganda Today, Jobs Uganda, Jobs Uganda 2016, Jobs in Uganda Kampala, Jobs for fresh graduates with no experience, Jobs for fresh graduate, Jobs in Uganda full time, Current vacancies in Uganda, Current jobs in Uganda, g}great jobs uganda, Current jobs online in uganda, most recent jobs in uganda, jobs for fresh graduates with no experience in uganda