Duty Station: Kireka, Wakiso, Uganda
Focal Development Finance Limited is a newly established development finance company in Uganda providing finance and technical support to micro and small businesses.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the customer care and information desk.
- Receive, draft and distribute communications.
- Manage office supplies
- Write client receipts
- File documents
- Manage office orderliness.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The incumbent should at least hold an Advanced Level ( ‘A’ level)certificate
- Excellent computer and telephone skills
- Possess good verbal and writing skills in English.
- Possess the ability to communicate reasonably in Luganda
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates send their updated CVs in pdf to:email@example.com