Data Entrant – PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reference Number: 129-UGA00021
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) supports organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of operating environments in Uganda and the region enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions to unique business challenges.
About Voucher Plus Project:
Abt Associates has sub-contracted PwC as the Voucher Management Agent (VMA) that will manage the entire cycle of the voucher program from printing and distribution of vouchers to partners, contracting of Voucher Service Providers (VSPs), redemption of vouchers and payment of authenticated claims to VSPs. Uganda Voucher Plus Activity is a 5 year maternal health voucher program. The program will distribute approximately 385,000 vouchers to poor pregnant mothers in Eastern and Northern Uganda.
Job Summary: The Data Entrant will update and maintain information in the Voucher Management Information System (VMIS). The incumbent will enter allocated claims into the VMIS to enable timely payments to Voucher Service Providers (VSPs).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The jobholder will prepare, compile and sort allocated claims for data entry
- Enter data from source documents into the VMIS as is.
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Store completed documents in designated locations
- At the end of each working session, reconcile claims worked on to claims allocated by the Records Officer
- The incumbent will comply with data integrity and security policies
- Maintain own office equipment and stationery supplies in accordance with prescribed policies
- The ideal candidate for the Data Entrant vacancy must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with necessary computer skills and experience
- Certification in computing will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in the use of computer applications
- Ability to work quickly and accurately while paying attention to detail
- Proven ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and integrity
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
How to Apply:
If you are confident that you fit the person and job profile and you are keen on growing your career with one of the leading Consultancy firms in the Country,please visit our Careers website.
Deadline: 8th September 2016
#Freshgraduate #Freshgraduatejobs #jobsinuganda #latestjobsinuganda #bestJobsinugada #Jobsinugandaforfreshgraduates #Jobsinugandatoday #Jobskampalauganda #Jobsugandatoday
#jobsuganda #jobsuganda2016 #jobsinugandakampala #Jobsforfreshgraduateswithnoexperience #jobsforfreshgraduate #jobsinugandafulltime #currentvacanciesinuganda #currentjobsinuganda #greatjobsuganda #currentjobsonlineinuganda #mostrecentjobsinuganda