Fresher Field Assistant Job – IMK Business Consultants (IMK)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
IMK Business Consultants (IMK) is a Business management consulting firm offering practical and feasible business solutions. IMK operates regionally in four East African countries namely; Uganda, South Sudan, Kenya and Rwanda; with other occasional consultancies made world over to our clients in Europe and other parts of the world. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of Talent, HR and Business development services by ensuring quality work to our clients and having experienced competent professionals with the best practical tailor made solutions/training skills to our important asset-THE CLIENT.
Job Summary: The Field Assistant supports sales and marketing managers by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information; resolving problems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains promotional database by inputting invoice and bill-back data.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Resolves promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Prepares and forwards sales tracking reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Keenly tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses; forwarding for reimbursement.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor of Business Administration and other related fields
- Good data entry skills
- Good reporting skills
- Good administrative writing skills
- Broad knowledge and understanding the Customer i.e. Strong customer focus,
- Informing Others,
- Keen attention to Detail
- High degree of professionalism
- Computer literacy i.e. Microsoft Office Skills
- Good team ethic
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their personal suitability statement, copies of academic transcripts/certificates and a detailed CV to: The Recruitment Manager, IMK Business Consultants, P.O. Box 35090 Kampala, Uganda or via email to [email protected] and copy: [email protected] Please specify the position title as subject of the E-mail.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applications received after the closing date will only be considered for future related jobs openings.
Deadline: 26th September, 2016
Fresh graduate, Fresh graduate jobs, Jobs in Uganda, latest jobs in uganda, Best Jobs in Uganda, Jobs in Uganda for fresh graduates, Jobs in uganda today, Jobs kampala uganda, Jobs Uganda Today, Jobs Uganda, Jobs Uganda 2016, Jobs in Uganda Kampala, Jobs for fresh graduates with no experience, Jobs for fresh graduate, Jobs in Uganda full time, Current vacancies in Uganda, Current jobs in Uganda, g}great jobs uganda, Current jobs online in uganda, most recent jobs in uganda,