22 September, 2016
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Securex Agencies (U) Limited is an ISO Certified Private Security Organization which has grown from strength to strength in the past forty three years to become the leading Security Solutions provider for a wide host of clients in diverse industries. Starting with only an investigations department in the seventies, Securex soon grew to incorporate the manned guarding section which to date is one of the most respected force in the provision of client friendly services.
Job Summary: The Human Resource Officer will support and monitor the implementation of all human resource related functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development. The incumbent will support and monitor the implementation of all human resource related functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance management and employee counseling in line with Securex HR policy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff in line with set Securex guidelines.
- Regularly monitor staff performance and attendance activities in line with Securex HR procedures
- The incumbent will coordinate staff recruitment and selection process by hunting for new candidates, organizes selection and handles intake information in accordance with company HR policies.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and management on human resource related issues.
- Implement human resources plans and personnel management policies and procedures
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems in line with Securex policies.
- Perform all Human Resources Administrative activities in relation to the Securex HR policies. Carry out field visits to the branches and implement Human Resources policies.
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- One year of work experience in related field in a reputable organization
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good team player
Job application procedure
All candidates are strongly encouraged to send a detailed CV and cover letter via E-mail to: email@example.com with the position title as subject of the E-mail.
Deadline of this Job: 15th October, 2016 by 5:00pm