Duty Station: Uganda
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several manufacturers from Europe and Middle East. Goodman International Ltd established and started its operations in 1995.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: The key responsibilities for thesepositions include but are not limited to:-
- Detail, Demonstrate, Promote and Sell the Company’s Brand and Generic Products within Uganda.
- Develop products’ market and plan strategies to ensure continuous growth of their sales.
- The applicants must hold a Diploma in Animal Husbandry and Management from recognized institutions / universities.
- The applicants should at least have two years of related work experience
- Excellent communication, marketing, presentation, negotiation and persuasive selling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-motivated with a demonstration of initiative
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Computer literacy skills i.e. proficiency in MS Office
- Candidates conversant with the Western & Central Region markets have an added advantage
- Knowledge of Animals Population & Distribution in all regions is desired
- Candidates who speak several other languages apart from English & Luganda have an added advantage
- Candidates must be conversant with Runyankole.
- Age: Between 23–30 Years.
NB: A Very attractive Salary & Benefits Await
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send copies of all academic qualifications, copies of valid identity cards and detailed CVs to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Ltd,
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala-Uganda
Hand Deliver to: Hala Plaza, Plot 24B Nakasero Road, Kampala.
Deadline: 10th October 2016