Fresher No Experience Finance Intern – Concern Worldwide Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Concern Worldwide is an international non-governmental, humanitarian organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. Our mission is to help people living in extreme poverty achieve major improvements in their lives which last and spread without on-going support from Concern.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of book keeping.
- Responsible for cash handling including updating Cash books.
- In charge of filing.
- Responsible for the preparation of journals.
- Bank and Cash reconciliation.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management.
- The ideal candidate for the Concern Worldwide Intern should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Business administration with a bias in Accounting (BBA/BCOM-Accounting or Finance).
- Professional part qualification (CPA, ACCA, etc.)
- Computer literacy skills with competence in at least one accounting software, and good hands on with Microsoft office packages especially MS Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and good team worker.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and detailed CV (max 3 pages) with a covering letter, copies of relevant certificates, with day time contacts, names and addresses of three (3) work related referees’.
The complete applications should be sent and addressed to: The Human Resources Department, Concern Worldwide Uganda, P.O. Box 6599 Kampala, Uganda or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 21st October 2016 by 5PM.