Fresher Administration Assistant – Eskom Uganda Limited (EUL)
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Reports to: Finance Manager
Eskom Uganda Limited (EUL) is a subsidiary company of Eskom Enterprises based in South Africa. Our business focus is operating and maintaining Nalubaale and Kiira hydro power electricity stations.
Job Summary: The Administration Assistant will be tasked with making payments to all company creditors according to company policies and procedures and business requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will implement and maintain a well-organized secretarial function including filling
- The jobholder will manage the loading of key financial reports in the business information portal (electronic filing)
- Schedule and take minutes during department meetings
- Ensure proper handling of office correspondences
- Manage finance department requisitions, supplies, office equipment and logistics
Petty Cash Management:
- Collect cash from the bank.
- Manage company’s petty cash (payment, recoupment and reconciliation)
- Receive calculated of weekend travel allowance from human resource office and submit payment requisition
- Following up staff debtors to ensure timely accountability of business advances
- The ideal candidates for the Administration Assistant job opportunity should hold a Diploma in business studies or diploma in secretarial service or any other related field
- Computer literacy skills
- At least two years’ administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing work (deadlines)
- Work standards
- Good team player
- Building customer loyalty
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applicationletters, copies of academic certificates and updated CVs including three referees to the following address below. Please indicate the position you have applied for in the subject line of the email and send your application to the mail below.
The Human Resources Manager
Eskom Uganda Limited
Nalubaale, Hydro Power Station,
P.O. Box 942, Jinja, Uganda.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful
Deadline: 1st November, 2016