Human Resources Assistant Job – Cipla Quality Chemical Industries Limited Uganda
Cipla Quality Chemical Industries Limited (CiplaQCIL) is looking for professionally confident, self-motivated individuals, who are also committed team players to reinforce its capacity by filling the following vacant positions:
• Conduct day -to-day operational activities to ensure smooth functioning of the department
• Analyze data for employment trends and provide reports as required.
• Assist in conducting of pre-qualification and selection of best-inclass talents including the mapping of talent grids
• Facilitate in-house workshops aimed at training and developing staff talents and skills
• Provide reports on attendance and leave status and participate in pay roll administration
• Ensure follow up on administrative functions such as linen/ gowning, transport, housekeeping, medical and canteen
• Prepare for and participate in Audits and data analysis to ensure that department is in line with set policies and procedures
• Advise employees on the interpretation of HR policies, programs, procedures, and applicable laws and regulations
• Co-ordinate activities related to the development of Company culture
• Assist in the drafting, reviewing and implementing HR SOPS as per set guidelines and policies.
Should be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration and PGD in Human Resource.
Minimum Working Experience:
Working experience of three (03) years in human resources, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Should be self-driven, self-motivated with integrity, a team player, and, possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is also required.
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria and/or stated requirements can post or hand deliver their applications, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional qualifications, contact details for three (03) professional referees and a day-time telephone number to the address below:
The Human Resources Manager
Cipla Quality Chemical Industries Limited
Luzira Industrial Park.P.O. Box 34871, KAMPALA (U)
CiplaQCIL is an equal opportunity employer and therefore lobbying for any of the above positions will lead to automatic disqualification.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 1st November 2016. at 5:00 pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.