2 Fresher Agriculture Trainer Jobs – FRC Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
FRC is an NGO promoting adult education and community development among refugees since 1997 as an operational partner to OPM and UNHCR. FRC seeks to employ Ugandans for:
Two (2) Agriculture Trainers; one at Nakivale Refugee Settlement, lsingiro and one at Kyaka ll Refugee Settlement, Kyegegwa District. These positions are for year 2017 with a possibility to continue if funding is granted.
Main duties and responsibilities
– To plan and design trainings and materials, and conduct trainings related to agriculture, nutrition, environment, agribusiness for adult learning and youth groups.
– Support adult literacy and English courses and curriculum by providing additional materials, exercises, practical hands-on projects for adult learners in order to emphasize functionality.
– Identify, formulate and initiate relevant methods, models and practices for adult training.
– To sensitize and motivate adult learners, youth groups and other project beneﬁciary groups in agriculture related activities, and provide technical expertise to them.
Academic Qualification and Competences
– Bachelor of Science in Agriculture for in Agricultural Extension Education or similar. ‘
– Strong experience on training, material development, participatory methods.
– At least 2 years professional work experience with communities.
Job application procedure
Send Application by 11th November, 2016 by 3 pm. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit: Application letter, which includes your salary expectation, and max. 5-page CV, incl. contacts to 3 professional reference persons, and your language skills.
Do not send copies of your certificates at this stage
Deadline of this Job: 11th November, 2016 by 3 pm