Fresher Marketing Executive Jobs – Mavek Cleaning Services Ltd Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Company Director
Mavek Cleaning Services Ltd is the top provider of commercial cleaning in Uganda. At Mavek Cleaning Services we believe that a clean, fresh appearance is more inviting for customers, which helps a business retain and increase its load of clients. Buildings that are cleaned by a qualified office cleaning service demonstrate to clients a concern for detail on the part of the companies housed therein, making these companies more attractive to prospective clients.
Job Summary: The Marketing Executive will target corporate offices, commercial sites, buildings, hotels, leisure parks in the region to promote their cleaning services. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to really make an impression, with plenty of autonomy and scope for you to be creative in your marketing approach. This is a generalist marketing position, where you will get involved in all areas of marketing for this well established brand, which already has an excellent reputation for quality in the market. The overall purpose of the role is to assist the Sales & Marketing Director (and Bid Manager) and take ownership for executing all aspects of marketing for the business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identification and meeting potential clients in Uganda.
- Management of “the brand” in line with brand guidelines and company goals.
- Market information – including market and competitor research.
- Create and manage specific marketing campaigns working alongside the marketing team.
- Support Bid team in creation of winning tender submissions.
- The applicant should preferably hold a relevant marketing qualification
- Those with experience in cleaning services have an added advantage
- The ideal candidate will have B2B marketing experience, preferably within a service lead industry.
- Highly tenacious with an attention to detail and delivering on deadlines.
- Ability to produce accurate oral sales communications to clients.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing, and negotiation skills.
- Those already employed but would want part time jobs are welcome.
- Excellent command of English and Luganda.
NB: Payment is strictly by commission (percentage on each client you get)
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send a copy of updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th November 2016