Fresher Graphics Designer Jobs (2) – Carlcare Service Limited Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO and Itel, two worldwide famous mobile phone brands.
Job Summary: The Graphics Designer will support the Techno Brand.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively engage in modifying project designs, take the responsibility of customizing visual design work, and make it successful.
- Full process ability of design execution.
- Visual design style, visual component design, color and typography design and etc., and control the design quality.
- The jobholder will improve design quality and systematic standardization, and build up the global level professional visual design standard.
- Strong creative design enthusiasm, and also has effective design skills, and can motivate the team to explore and concentrate on design details.
- The applicants for these jobs must hold Bachelor’s degrees in Graphics Designing or related courses
- At least two years’ experience with a good imaging and design company.
- Ability to use Adobe suite packages, (PSD CS5 & 6, AI CS5 &6 OR ID)
- Innovative and work oriented.
- Creativity and imaginative drawing skills
- Knowledge of printing techniques and photography.
- Ability to manage your time, meet deadlines and work within a budget
- Broad knowledge and understanding of current trends and styles
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should deliver their applications including an updated CV, cover letter, and copies of academic qualifications to the address below:
Carlcare Service Limited,
Prism Building (Next to E-Tower), Kampala Road
6th Floor, Plot 71/73, Kampala
Or: send an email to [email protected] (please clearly indicate job applied for in subject of Email)
Deadline: 20th December 2016 by 5:00 PM