10 No Experience Diploma level Sales Executive Jobs – Infinity Computers (i3C) Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Sales Team Leader and Managing Director
About Infinity Computers (i3C):
Infinity Computers (i3C) has been in existence for over 15 years and it is one of the top IT firms in Uganda offering a full complement of information technology products and services including Domain Registration, web design and Hosting, Email hosting, Building call centre solutions, SSL certificates, Dedicated Servers, hardware and software, and other Telecommunication services. We are known for; scalable and robust data network strategy planning, deployment and management, voice/data integration with various vendor products, e-commerce and e-government solutions, a 24 hour technical computer support Help Desk and Call Center, and information management tools built on web enabled database systems.
Job Summary: The Sales Executive will be tasked with selling of IT services and products and they should have a good grasp of technical knowledge and terminology. The applicants should also be able to read and quickly understand IT and Telecom concepts as there will often be a need to pitch and explain these to client prospects, or the need to formulate solutions to address client needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Quickly respond to customer requests for services and products, and generate competitive quotation and proposal offers.
• Collaborate with other staff and put together proposal offers to prospects;
• Reach out to new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how technology solutions can alleviate client needs;
• Confidently explain services and product features, and especially on how these are applicable to client needs;
• Look for prospects from diverse sources such as newspapers, Internet sources, directories, trade associations, network of professional bodies and such similar sources as to create a target list from which one can have a target sales list.Maintain customer records and contacts, and make use of existing in-house automated systems to make follow-ups and create repeat sales;
• Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements;
• Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing;
• Make quotation, negotiate credit terms and also ensure compliance with bid and tender requirements;
• Have good judgment in selecting services and products, or assist customers in making choices that suit needs, and also take up feedback and make collective action for offers that address specific needs.
• Showcase efforts in customer retention and devise means of generating repeat revenue.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicant should preferably hold a bachelor’s degree, diploma, or its equivalent qualification
• Comfort in use of the common productivity computer applications such as MS Word, Excel or PowerPoint, and Internet services that include e-mail, instant messaging, social media etc.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a probing mindset.
• Be persuasive and have a good and pleasant demeanor with good attention to detail;
• Be able to listen and capture client feedback, and be able to write this up into offers that suit their need;
• Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Independence — Job requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
• Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
• Patience & Persistence — Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
• Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified candidates should email their cover letters, copies of academic documents, CVs, with names and contacts of three professional referees to; email@example.com