Quality Control Jobs in Uganda – Mukwano Group
- Performing analyses of production, semi products and raw materials.
- Reviewing and update quality control procedures.
- Planning, coordinating, and directing quality control programs designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards.
- Developing and analyzing statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
- In liaison with the Quality Control Manager Formulate and maintain quality control objectives and coordinate objectives with production procedures to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Administering of laboratories including preparing requisitions for reagents; preparing relevant reports and technical guidance to laboratory staff.
- Overseeing sampling of products and semi products.
- Preparing quality control reports and record keeping.
- Adhering to the health and safety and QMS guidelines at all times.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors of Science or Higher Diploma in Industrial Chemistry, food science and technology or any other related discipline.
- Minimum 3years in Quality Control lab in a manufacturing set up in a related business.
- Should have sound experience in determination of Protein, Crude Fiber, Sand Silica, Oil Content, Moisture etc.
- Experience in operating and handling of instruments such as Spectrophotometer, Ph Meter, Karl -fischer, Auto Analyzer, Visco meter etc. is desirable
- Knowledge of various laws, regulations, guidelines, procedures affecting a manufacturing organization.
- Knowledge of ISO Standards is desirable
Applications with copies of academic credentials, testimonials and a detailed curriculum vitae indicating contact addresses/emails of three (3) referees should be sent to;
The Human Resource Department,
Mukwano Group of Companies
P.O Box 2671, Kampala, UGANDA
Or by E- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting the job reference as subject to the mail.
All documents should be merged and sent in one attachment, not exceeding 2MB.
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 09th – 21st January 2017.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited.