Internship Placements Uganda 2017 – No Experience Human Resource Intern – DRC
Job Title: Human Resource Intern (Internship Placements Uganda 2017:)
Internship Placements Uganda 2017: He /She will track time sheets received from the field and will be responsible for filing them and providing an update to the HR officer
Job Details Category : Internship
Location : Kampala
Duration : 6 months
Internship Placements Uganda 2017: DRC is an International non-governmental organisation, which promotes and supports durable solutions to the problems faced by refugees and internally displaced people all over the world. In Uganda, DRC assists the refugees from neighboring countries mainly DR Congo and South Sudan in the South West, West and West Nile region of the country.
Internship Placements Uganda 2017: DRCs assistance to refugees have been both emergency assistance to address the short term influxes from the neighboring countries as well as to address the sustainable solutions for the refugees. DRC is also the lead of a Consortium (Save the Children, ZOA, and CEFORD) for the implementation of an EU Trust Fund project in the refugee settlements in West Nile (Rhino camps, Adjumani and Kiryandongo settlements).DRC has recently secured funding from DFID for the refugee program in West Nile.
Purpose: The main purpose of the position is to support the Human Resource department with routine documentation and paperwork.
SPECIFIC TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN TOR.
- The intern will be responsible for recruitments tracking. This will also include obtaining signatures on the recruitment instruction forms, recording positions into the tracker and file management for all the recruitment documentation.
- Will take part in organising for interviews. This will include administering written tests and also ensuring that the interview venues are well set, avail computers if required among others.
- The intern will work with the HR officer to update the personnel files.
- The intern will be the time sheets responsible.
- He /She will track time sheets received from the field and will be responsible for filing them and providing an update to the HR officer.
- Will be in charge of preparing parcels with staff items to be dispatched to the field. This could be identity cards, Medical insurance cards, uniforms among others.
- In the absence of the HR officer, the Intern will be back up and perform any other duties a signed.
The Human Resource Intern will report to the HR/ADMIN COORDINATOR
- A degree in Business Administration,Social Sciences,Human Resource Mangement or any related field.
- No experience required
- Excellent communication in English both written and oral.
- Knowledge of MS office applications
- Proactive, stable and robust character and a good team player.
- Excellent communication skills, calm and a good sense of humor.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to apply:
Applications should be in English and include the following:
- A cover letter (1 page) in which you explain why you are interested in the position and how you meet the qualities and qualifications criteria and salary expectations.
- Concise and accurate CV (maximum 3 pages). The CV should include information about your qualification, relevant training courses, work experience, name and contact details of 3 relevant references.
The application should be sent to email@example.com and the subject line should read Human Resource Intern Kampala. The deadline for submission of applications is the 20th February 2017.
We thank applicants for their interest in the position however; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Fresh Graduate Jobs in Uganda: Internship Placements Uganda 2017 – No Experience Human Resource Intern – DRC