NGO Jobs Uganda – 10 No Experience A’ level Volunteer Advocate at Restless Development
Job Title: Volunteer Advocates (10 NGO Jobs Uganda)
Organization: Restless Development
Project Name: My Voice My Rights
Duty Station: Jinja and Mayuge, Uganda
NGO Jobs Uganda: Restless Development (Uganda) is an International NGO established to address the challenges faced by young people in Uganda by placing young people at the forefront of change and development. Our vision is for all Ugandan youth to live healthy and productive lives, fully supported by those around them. Our programming focuses on three core areas: youth sexual and reproductive health and rights, youth civic participation and youth employment and livelihoods.
About My Voice My Rights Programme:
NGO Jobs Uganda: Restless Development is implementing the My Voice My Rights, a new exciting programme aimed at increasing the number of young people living in rural Uganda who have access to Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) & youth-friendly health services through mobilisation, coordination and capacity building of youth and youth-led organisations, and joint advocacy campaigns in Jinja, Mayuge and Kampala Districts.
NGO Jobs Uganda: The Volunteer Advocate will support Restless Development in the implementation of the My Voice My Rights programme through leading the youth-led research and advocating for quality sexual and reproductive health services for young people.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Volunteer Advocate jobs should hold degree in any field or at least hold an A’ level certificate
- The applicant must be committed to the principle of volunteering to support community development.
- The jobholder should be a resident of either Jinja or Mayuge; and willing to work with in these Districts.
- Demonstrate knowledge of, or Interest in Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health issues and advocacy.
- Previous experience of facilitating community dialogues and youth meetings
- Good computer skills( Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point)
- Demonstrated ability to connect with fellow young people in his/her District.
- Fluent in English, Lusoga/Luganda
- Age: Must be a Ugandan aged 18 to 28.
Duration: March 2017 to September 2017
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to deliver a filled application form, download here in person to our offices, Restless Development Plot 6 Accacia Road Jinja Telephone: 0393276185
Deadline: 20th February 2017
Fresh Graduate Jobs in Uganda: NGO Jobs Uganda – 10 No Experience A’ level Volunteer Advocate at Restless Development