Computer Jobs In Uganda – No Experience Diploma Level Helpdesk Operator at Compuscan
Job Title: Junior Technical Helpdesk Operator (2 Computer Jobs In Uganda)
Computer Jobs In Uganda: Since our establishment in 1994, Compuscan has emerged as a reputable and trustworthy credit bureau, committed to providing total credit reporting and risk management solutions throughout the credit life-cycle.
Computer Jobs In Uganda: Over the years we have experienced rapid growth and have evolved from being a local credit information agency to a full service credit bureau delivering solutions to a range of institutions in markets across Africa, including: mainstream banks, microfinance institutions, microlenders, utility companies, co-operatives and credit unions. This progress reflects our commitment to developing quality services and solutions to meet commercial needs.
Computer Jobs In Uganda: Compuscan CRB Ltd is seeking skilled and qualified people to fill the two positions available in its Technical Helpdesk based in Kampala. Compuscan CRB Ltd is seeking skilled and qualified people to fill the two positions available in its Technical Helpdesk based in Kampala.
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- Diploma in IT or Computer Science (or similar qualification)
- Call centre or customer service experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent telephonic manner
- Knowledge in Computer Hardware, Operating Systems, Networking and Internet Connectivity Mediums.
- Proven and excellent working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Good communication Skills / Conflict Management
- Team Membership ability
- Personal Leadership / Ability to self-motivate / Personal impact
- Organisational and Administrative Skills
- Prioritising and Multi-tasking Ability
Please note that appointment to this position is on a temporary 6 months contract.
Only applicants with the listed abilities need to apply. Your application must only have the following items attached to it:
- Short concise curriculum vitae (No more than 3 pages)
- Short concise education history (No more than 1 page)
- Maximum total pages should be 4 pages.
How to Apply
Applications must be emailed to: email@example.com and the subject line must be HD009 only. Please note that successful candidates will have to pass Compuscan’s technical helpdesk established entrance tests.
Applications close on Friday, 3rd March 2017.
Only candidates with successful applications will be contacted.