Finance Jobs In Uganda 2017 – No Experience Temporary Treasury Assistant at TOTAL Uganda
Job Title: Temporary Treasury Assistant (Finance Jobs In Uganda 2017)
Finance Jobs In Uganda 2017: Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above position within TOTAL Uganda Limited.
Reports to: TREASURY MANAGER
Duty Station: HEAD OFFICE – KAMPALA
Finance Jobs In Uganda 2017: TOTAL Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of TOTAL which operates in more than 130 countries. In Uganda, we are a major player in the Oil and Gas sector with 125 service stations across the country. At TOTAL Uganda, we promote a culture of innovation, diversity and professionalism.
Total is a world class multinational that is strategically committed to attracting, developing, rewarding and retaining the best talent. To fulfil this commitment, we have developed ambitious human resources policies. One of Total’s core strengths is its diversity. We are committed to eliminating any trace of discrimination in our hiring and career advancement practices.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above position within TOTAL Uganda Limited.
- Reconcile incoming payments in the company’s transit bank accounts.
- Identify and verify customer inflows as received at the bank i.e. (EFTs, RTGS among others)
- Manage post dated cheques
- Dispatch daily banking transactions and Treasury instructions to respective banks
- Support Cash office staff Perform any other duties as instructed by the Treasury Manager.
Required qualifications and experience:
- A bachelors degree in Economics, Finance & Accounting, Commerce or Business Administration
- Must be attentive, detailed with strong adherence to set deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a diverse team.
- Knowledge of SAP, Finance and Treasury operations is an added advantage
How to apply:
Send your application letter, CV and academic documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the Job Title in the subject line. The attached files should not exceed 1MB.
Deadline for submission of applications is Monday March 6, 2017
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted