Supervisor Jobs In Uganda – 10 Diploma Level No Experience Group Leaders at Movit Products Limited
Job Title: 10 Group Leader/ Charge Hand (Supervisor Jobs In Uganda)
Employer: Movit Products Limited
Supervisor Jobs In Uganda: Movit Products Limited (MPL) is a leading Quality Cosmetics Manufacturing Company in Africa with operations in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan. Movit Products Limited manufactures healthy beauty hair and skin care products aimed at empowering every person to face life with confidence.
Supervisor Jobs In Uganda: As part of our new strategic journey 2017-2020, we are expanding our operations and strengthening our structures to meet our customers’ needs
We seek to recruit competent persons to fill the following vacant positions.
Duty station: Head Office, Kampala
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Supervisor Jobs In Uganda: Group Leaders will assist in monitoring and controlling the activities of the assigned Production Assistants.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct, organize and coordinate the activities of the assigned production assistants;
- Report identified nonfunctioning or anomalies of machines;
- Ensuring and maintaining a safe and clean work station at all times;
- Ensuring that all required materials for production/assigned work are available on a timely basis; and
- Enforce discipline and proper work ethics among the assigned production assistants.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidates for the MPL Group Leader/ Charge Hand career opportunity should hold a relevant Diploma from a recognized institution;
- Good communication skills;
- Good team work skills;
- Good organizational and planning skills; and
- Good supervisory skills.
How to apply:
- Download the MPL Job Application Form, fill it and send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org (Not more than 1.5MBs).
Note: While we thank all applicants for their interest in working with Movit Products Limited, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 6th March 2017 at 5:00 pm