Job Title: Data Collectors (Part Time Jobs Uganda 2017)
Employer: Compassion International Uganda
Part Time Jobs Uganda 2017: Compassion International is the world’s leading authority in holistic child development through sponsorship. It is the only child sponsorship program to be validated through independent, empirical research.
Compassion revolutionized the fight against global poverty by working exclusively with the Church to release children from poverty so that they may become responsible, fulfilled Christian adults.
Compassion partners with more than 6,700 Christian churches in 25 countries to release over 1.8 million babies, children and young adults from poverty in Jesus’ name.
Part Time Jobs Uganda 2017: We are conducting a research about Program Outcome Effectiveness Measure(POEM) in the month of April from sampled ICP’s across the country. We are therefore recruiting Data Collectors to facilitate in the data collection across the country. The following is the description of the person we are looking for;
- UACE Certificate holder of a fresh graduate with a degree in any discipline.
- Must be a Born again Christian and should present a letter from their local church signed by their Pastor and or Reverend
- Fluent in English and any of two of the 8 languages listed (Rufumbira, Runyankore/Rukiga, Lukonzo,Luganda, Lusamia, Iteso, Lugbara and Luo)
- Computer Literacy with skills to use a tablet and or smart phone.
- Willingness to travel intensively for a period of One month
NOTE: They should not be CDSP/LDP alumnus and should not be related to any member of CIUG staff and ICP staff.
We are therefore requesting that you circulate this email amongst your contacts and your churches. You can also refer some good people that may be known to you that can do this kind of temporary work. The work will take an approximate of two to three weeks.
How to apply
DEADLINE: The deadline for receiving the application is Thursday 30th March 2017 and interviews shall be held on Thursday 6th April and Friday 7th April 2017.
Nancy Asiimwe Ahairwe
Senior Human Resource specialist
Compassion International Uganda