Britam Uganda Jobs – Fresh Graduate No Experience Agency Administrator
Job Title: Agency Administrator (Britam Uganda Jobs)
Britam Uganda Jobs: Responsible of providing a consistent administration of the agency operations and service centres while ensuring an exceptional service delivery. Prefered candidate Ugandan national.
Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the Eastern and Southern Africa region, with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Mozambique and Malawi. The group offers a wide range of financial products and services in Insurance, Asset management, Banking and Property.
As part of our growth strategy, we wish to recruit talented and result-oriented individuals to fill the below positions in our Uganda Subsidiary — Britam Insurance Company (Uganda)Ltd: –
- Provide administrative support to financial advisors and service centres to ensure that operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Ensure that all policies generated through Financial advisors business are issued within two working days on receipt of proposal / risk notes.
- Acknowledge customer queries through the financial advisors immediately and respond in a timely manner.
- Ensure premium remittance &reconciliation for Financial advisors’ generated business.
- In liaison with agency heads coordinate the licensing application process for all Financial Advisors.
- Handle Financial Advisor complaints and refer to the respective channels where necessary.
- Follow up and coordinate the team along the value chain to ensure policies and endorsements are issued in a timely manner.
- To act as secretary to the chairperson in all Financial advisor meetings.
- Ensure on boarding activities for Financial Advisors are coordinated and fully executed as per Britam required standard.
- Process payments in a timely manner.
Internal and External Working Relationships
- Required to liaise and work closely with the other departments as may be necessary
- Financial Advisors
- Britam customers
- Service providers
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office
- Prefered candidate Ugandan National
- Communication skills
- Building Relationships
- Focuses on the Customers
- Develops Self
- Solves Problems
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge of Britam products
- Sales and marketing management skills
How to Apply:
lf you believe you are the right candidate for the above positions and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria, please submit your online application to us