Unilever Internship 2017 Uganda – Graduate Intern Marketing Option
Job: Graduate Intern Marketing Option (Unilever internship 2017 Uganda)
Job Number: 1700059T
Primary Location: Uganda-Kampala-Kampala
We develop future Unilever leaders
Unilever Internship 2017 Uganda: The programme is designed to grow you into a manager within 3 years, through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. You’ll develop your individual leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role. Over three years you’ll cover up to three placements.
Real tasks from the first day
On the Go to Market programme you’ll get to undertake placements in both Marketing and Customer Development. In Marketing you’ll be constantly deepening the already expert knowledge of our brands and the people who use them. You’ll use this level of insight to help develop our products’ personalities and strategies on an international level and how to translate these strategies into local market contexts.
- GraduateDegree (not longer than 24 months after graduation) or a graduating student
- Fluently communicating in English
- Having first job experience (e.g. gained during internships)
- Having high level of analytical skills
- Customer and consumer oriented
- Enthusiastic and creative
- Passion for growth
- Ready to start their journey in the beginning of July 2017.
How to Apply
Deadline : Apr-30-2017