EY Uganda Graduate Recruitment 2017 – Fresher Performance Improvement Staff
Job Title: Performance Improvement Staff (EY Uganda Graduate Recruitment 2017)
Organisation: Ernst & Young (EY)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
EY Uganda Graduate Recruitment 2017: This is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It was the third largest professional services firm in the world by aggregated revenue in 2012 and is one of the “Big Four” accounting firms. The organization operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 175,000 employees and more than 700 offices in over 150 countries. It provides assurance (including financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to companies. The firm dates back to 1849 with the founding of Harding & Pullein in England. The current firm was formed by a merger of Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young & Co. in 1989. It was known as Ernst & Young until 2013, when it underwent a rebranding.
EY Uganda Graduate Recruitment 2017: The Performance Improvement Staff will serve as an Assistant Advisor who will assist in handling multiple client engagements while serving as a business advisor to clients. Using our global learning tool, we will help you develop the skills you need to be successful. And as part of market-leading global advisory professionals, you will gain valuable experience across industries and geographies and have the opportunity to deepen your subject matter knowledge. The incumbent will interact with clients in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain Performance Improvement advisory files, keep up to date detailed information on client engagements in the business line and maintain a daily log of business activities and opportunities. As an Assistant Advisor, you will engage in the writing of proposals and the management of client engagements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the Ernst & Young (EY) Performance Improvement Staff (PI) jobs must hold University Degrees in Economics, Finance, or Accounting – minimum upper second
- Possession of additional professional qualifications in ACCA, CPA, MBA and or related Masters degree as an advantage.
- Demonstrated technical, business knowledge and ability to learn.
- Strong planning, research, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to write for reporting, policy and publication
- Creative and analytical thinking
- High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services.
- Computer literacy i.e. proficiency in Ms Office and general IT skills
How to Apply:
All those interested in working with Ernst and Young should apply via their website by visiting the web link below
Deadline: 7th May 2017