19 April, 2017
Job title: 2 Supply Chain Officers (Pharmacy Jobs Uganda)
Length of contract: One year Contract) Renewable
Reporting to: Supply chain Manager
Duty station: Kalisizo – Rakai
Pharmacy Jobs Uganda: Rakai Health Sciences Program is a collaborative Bio-medical research and service delivery organization. It strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community based research, curative services and prevention strategies in the district of Rakai, South Western Uganda. It is based at the Uganda Virus Research Institute – Entebbe and Kalisizo in Rakai District.
The Program is seeking to strengthen its staffing position in order to efficiently execute its research and service activities at a Regional Level. Applications are therefore invited from qualified and competent Ugandans to fill vacant positions based at RAKAI HEALTH SCIENCES PROGRAM – Kalisizo, Rakai district.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with district medicine supervisors, DLFP and VMMC officers to support providers to forecast and place commodity orders in a timely manner.
• Monitor commodity stock levels, storage conditions and recommend improvement.
• Liaise with the DHO to obtain approval and ensure redistribution of commodities based on health facility needs.
• Support HWs to generate monthly and quarterly commodity reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Diploma in pharmacy or nursing
• At least one year experience in HIV prevention, care and treatment supply chain management in a DLP setting.
• Training and mentoring skills
The applicants should be;
• Pleasant, social, flexible, with good interpersonal skills and a spirit of team building/work
• Self-motivated, able to work under minimum supervision and well organized
• Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Age: 25-40
• Able and willing to work and reside in the rural setting.
How to apply:
Only qualified applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (C.V) with three recognizable referees not later than 28th April, 2017, 5:00pm to:
The Human Resource Manager
Rakai Health Sciences Program,
P.O. Box 279, KALISIZO
Send by E-Mail to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28th April, 2017, 5:00pm
Pharmacy Jobs Uganda – Fresher Diploma Supply Chain Officers
Be the first to get our daily email job updates by clicking the link below: