Job Title: 20 Graduate Interns – Banking Officers (UGAFODE No Experience Jobs)
Organization: UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Branch Operations Supervisor
UGAFODE Jobs: We are a registered financial institution in Uganda and is adherent to the Central Bank’s regulations and guidelines and was founded in 1994 to provide quality microfinance services.
About Graduate Trainee Program:
UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI), one of the leading financial institutions, runs a Graduate Trainee program for fresh graduates willing to be trained in credit management & administration, general bank operations and sales & marketing. This is a dream career opportunity for highly dynamic, creative and innovative individuals with ambitions of working for a microfinance deposit taking institution.
Job Summary: The Graduate Intern (Banking Officer) will be tasked with attending to customer inquiries in the banking hall, customer service, KYC and savings account opening, relationship building, paying out and receiving cash at the till, processing MTS & mobile money transactions, and marketing of all UGAFODE products and services.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the UGAFODE Graduate Intern (Banking Officer) jobs must hold Bachelor’s degrees in Microfinance, Business Administration/ related field from reputable Universities.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office packages including data, personal computer operation, word processing, PowerPoint, presentation, and spreadsheet software programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly energetic
- Demonstrated ability to be active throughout
- Willingness to learn, high level of honesty
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills and high level of customer care
- Willingness to work long hours with minimum supervision flexibility to work in various locations.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications which should include a motivation letter and an up-to-date detailed CV, certified copies of complete academic transcripts and professional certificates. Your applications should include names of three professional referees and a day-time telephone contact. Send them to:
Head of Human Resources,
UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI),
Silva Arcade, Plot 62 Bombo Road,
P.O. Box 30815, Kampala. Uganda
Email to: email@example.com (Please indicate the position you are applying for)
Deadline: 23rd May 2017