Job Title: Uganda Top 100 Researchers (KPMG Uganda Jobs)
Organisation: Monitor Publications Limited and KPMG
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Vice President of Africa Programs
KPMG Uganda Jobs: The Top 100 mid-size survey is the brain child of Monitor Publications Limited and KPMG. It was started five years ago in Uganda. KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services. The firms work closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
Member firms’ clients include business corporations, governments and public sector agencies and not-for-profit organizations. They look to KPMG for a consistent standard of service based on high order professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. KPMG member firms can be found in 152 countries. Collectively they employ more than 189,000 people across a range of disciplines.
Sustaining and enhancing the quality of this professional workforce is KPMG’s primary objective. Wherever our firms operate, we want them to be no less than the professional employers of choice.
Job Summary: The Researcher will be responsible for ensuring that accurate general and financial information is gathered from the qualifying medium sized companies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The jobholder will approach eligible medium sized companies throughout Uganda.
- Sensitise the medium sized companies to understand the objectives of the survey and the questions asked in both the general and financialquestionnaire.
- Guide the medium sized companies on how to complete the questionnaires.
- The incumbent will distribute the questionnaires to the eligiblemedium sized companies and ensure that they are accurately completed.
- Collect fully completed general and financial questionnaires from the respective medium sized enterprises.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Researcher jobs must hold degree in Commerce, Statistics, Economics, Quantitative Economics or Business Statistics
- Excellent analytical skills
- Broad knowledge on accounting and financial ratio analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable level of personal integrity
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with updated CVs and scanned copies of the academic papers to: The Research Manager, Uganda Top 100 Project via Email: UG-FMTop100@kpmg.com
Deadline: 26th May, 2017
KPMG Uganda Jobs – Data Researchers