Job Title: 2 Social Workers (CORSU Jobs 2017)
Organization: Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services in Uganda (CORSU)
Duty Station: Kisubi, Wakiso, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Advocacy and Partnership
CORSU Jobs 2017: Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services in Uganda (for people with disability) was established in 2006 as a private non-profit, non-governmental organization and is supported by CBM (Christian Blind Mission). CoRSU Rehabilitation Hospital and Rehabilitation Centre on Entebbe Road provides Orthopaedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Rehabilitation, mainly for children with disability.
Job Summary: The Social Worker will support the hospital management in providing Social work services such as socioeconomic assessments, interventions and counselling to clients/ patients. »
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work and Social Administration.
- Some healthcare/hospice or administration experience preferred.
- Prior work experience preferred in a rehabilitation hospital is an added advantage.
- Sensitivity to the impact of life and psychosocial/medical issues faced by individuals with disabilities.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility by performing a variety of tasks, communicate effectively and assertively with people of all socioeconomic backgrounds.
NB: Capable People with Disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications (detailed CV with covering letter plus copies of academic qualifications) to:
The Head of Human Resources, CoRSU Hospital P.O. Box 46 Kisubi, Uganda or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 21st June 2017
CORSU Jobs 2017 – 2 Social Workers