27 July, 2017
Job Title: Finance Assistant (Intrahealth Uganda Jobs)
Employer: lntraHealth International
Job Location: Kampala
Intrahealth Uganda Jobs: lntraHealth International is currently seeking candidates for a new USAID Activity.
- USAID Regional Health Integration to Enhance Sen/ices in Eastern Uganda (RHITES-E) will support the Government of Uganda (GoU) and key stakeholders to increase availability and utilization of high quality health services in 21 districts in Eastern Uganda and 2 in Karamoja.
- This will be done by strengthening health systems and improving the quality of, access to, and demand for health services with attention to equity and underserved populations.
- Finance Assistant ( Moroto ) Working under the overall guidance of the Finance & Admin Officer Moroto.
- The Finance Assistant will be responsible for reviewing internal vouchers for payment and ensuring compliance with RHITES-E and organizational policies on finance.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BCom/BBA- Accounting/ Finance or its equivalent from a recognized institution CPA ll or its equivalent
- At least three years relevant work experience
- Familiarity with Quick Books.
- Proficient use of Microsoft office especially Excel
How to apply:
To apply, submit CV, USAID 1420 form (Contractor Employee Biographical Data Sheet), and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline : July 31st, 2017.