ICEA Uganda Jobs – 50 Fresh Graduate No Experience Sales Agents
Job Title: Sales Agents/Risk Advisors (ICEA Uganda Jobs)
Organization: ICEA Life Assurance Company
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Agency Manager
ICEA Uganda Jobs: Insurance Company of East Africa (ICEA) was established in 1964 by Eagle Star Insurance Company and Welfare Insurance Company from the UK, as well as the New Zealand Insurance Company. In 1976, the company’s foreign shareholders sold their interests to a group of pioneering local investors, making ICEA the first major locally owned insurance company. They soon emerged as one of the largest insurers in the region and also established a fund management subsidiary (ICEA LION Asset Management Limited Kenya and ICEA Asset Management Limited Uganda), as well as a trusteeship/scheme Administration (ICEA Trustee Services Limited in Kenya).
ICEA Uganda Jobs: In 1999, ICEA Uganda was incorporated 0n the 5th of August, licensed to provide both short term (General) and long term (life and pensions) insurance businesses on 10th May 2000. In 2014, ICEA Uganda devolved into 3 specialized businesses to not only allow each enterprise to focus on its core competence, but more importantly to ensure we can serve the market, with its dynamic and divergent needs even better. The 3 companies that form ICEA Group in Uganda include ICEA General Insurance, ICEA Life Assurance and ICEA Asset Management.
ICEA Uganda Jobs: The Sales agents will be responsible for implementation of selling initiatives and collaboration of business development strategies to build and establish a strong brand identity for ultimate sales, business growth and profitability performance. They will be paid on a commission basis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely production of business as per given targets.
- The Agents will schedule meetings and prospect potential clients.
- The Agents will assess client needs’ and guide them on suitable products, pricing and any other required information.
- The incumbent will ensure timely premium collections and receipting of client premiums.
- Build and maintain good working relations with clients on behalf of the company.
- Collect market intelligence information on competitor activity and send feedback to the company
- Maintain and keep appropriate records of clients, appointment and sales records.
- Avail client servicing through timely delivery of all documentation and follow-up with customers on all unresolved issues.
- Maintain strong company product knowledge and policy features.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the sales agent jobs should hold at least a diploma in business or any other related field of study from a reputable institution.
- Possession of C.O.P qualification, marketing experience or training in sales/marketing and research is an added advantage
- Computer literacy i.e. proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- High degree of persistence, enthusiasm and aggressiveness.
- Excellence at building Contacts, networking and creating long-term relationships.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- High levels of independence, creative and innovative.
- Should be smart and presentable.
- Effective communication and presentation skills with fluency in English.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply via email to: email@example.com. For further inquiries please contact: +0700539513 / 0776340170.
Deadline: 14th August 2017 (Earlier applications will be given higher preference)