NMS Jobs Uganda – Diploma Office Assistant
Job Title: OFFICE ATTENDANT
Salary Scale: NMS Grade 12
Reports to: Revenue Accountant
Duty Station: Entebbe
NMS Jobs Uganda: National Medical Stores is an autonomous Corporation that was established by
an Act of Parliament 1993 Cap 207. Our mandate is to procure, store and
distribute medicines and other medical supplies to all public health facilities in
We are now looking for competent persons who possess appropriate skills,
knowledge and right attitude to fill positions which have fallen vacant.
Applications are now invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following
vacant positions within the Corporation.
Job Purpose: To provide office support services to the Revenue accountant.
KEY RESULT AREAS/ACCOUNTABILITIES
1) To crosscheck released order confirmations from Sales & Marketing
Department to ensure correspondence with invoice/ delivery notes from
Transport Section and avoid duplication
2) Matching and stamping invoices/delivery notes and dispatching them to
Transport Section for delivery to Health Facilities
3) To arrange and file sales invoices and order confirmations with the
supporting source documents according to order number in a descending
4) Ensure storage and Retrieval of documents needed in resolving customer
complaints, audit and other purposes
5) Record stock receiving reports from Finance and Stores departments
6) To help in directing visitors/callers/customers to respective offices from
the front desk
7) To help in spiral binding, photocopying and faxing documents
8) To identify any risk(s) noted during the course of execution of your duties
and formally report to your immediate supervisor
9) To perform any other duties assigned from time to time by the immediate
1. A minimum of Diploma in Office Management/Practice or a Diploma in
2. Computer literate
3. 2 years experience in working experience in related work
4. Training in Customer Service is an added advantage
How to apply
National Medical Stores is an equal opportunity employer. All applications should
be addressed to the Head of Human Resource and Support Services, National
Medical Stores, P.O Box 16 Entebbe.
Applications should reach him not later than 5:00 p.m. on 11th September 2017.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.