Stores Jobs Uganda – Diploma Stores Assistant
Job Title: Stores Assistant (Stores Jobs Uganda)
Salary Scale: UAHEB 9
Job Ref: UAHEB/ADMIN 04/2017
Terms of Service: Comtract
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Purpose of the job:
To provide proper store management and stock taking.
Stores Jobs Uganda: Uganda Allied Health Examinations Board (UAHEB) was established in 2009 by the BTVET Act 2008. The Board is mandated to streamline, harmonize, regulate and coordinate examinations and awards in the Allied Health Profession. Our primary function is to conduct examinations for all the Allied Health Training institutions in the Country.
The Board seeks to recruit qualiﬁed and competent persons to ﬁll the following vacancies at the Secretariat:
A Diploma in Procurement & Logistics, Supplies and Stores Management or any other related ﬁeld from a Reoognized institution.
At least two years working experience in the same or related position in a public or reputable private .‘ institution and familiar with stores related reports. ‘ invoicing and stocktaking
- High level of integrity
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability in stores management
Duties and responsibilities:
- Receiving supplies at the time of delivery
- Ensuring proper storage of all supplies.
- Receive requests of supplies from the respective user departments.
- In charge of raising purchase requisitions in it consultation with the user departments
- Distributing the required supplies to the user departments.
- Taking record of what ever supplies that have been received and distributed. ‘
- Maintain up to date store records
- Regular/ periodic stock taking
- Prepare the necessary reports from time to time
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you by the
Job application procedure
Applications accompanied by relevant academic documents, detailed Curriculum Vitae and contact details of three (3) referees should be delivered not later than 25th September 2017 to the following address;
The Executive Secretary
Uganda Allied Health Examinations Board
Plot 920 Kisosonkole Zone-Upper Estate Parish ‘
P. O. Box 22733, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 25th September 2017