URA Jobs – 12 Administrative Officers
Job Title: 12 Administrative Officers – URA Jobs
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Services
DIVISION: Varies according to deployment
STATION: Varies according to deployment
URA Jobs: Provide administrative and clerical services in the organization in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
URA Jobs: Are you looking for an opportunity to join an engaging and inspiring institution that will allow you maximize your talent and enjoy a fulfilling career? Uganda Revenue Authority wishes to extend this opportunity to qualified persons with proven integrity, exceptional client orientation and passion for excellence, results and goal achievement.
- Provide administrative support to ensure that the organization operations are maintained in an effective and efficient manner.
- Manage office welfare in order to maintain a conducive working environment and efficient operations
- Manage and control Imprest system in the station to ensure timely execution of activities and accountability
- Plan and manage the performance and development of staff under supervision so as to improve their productivity
- Bachelor’s degree in either; Administration, Secretarial Studies, Public Administration, Office and Information Management or any other related field
- Basic Training in Records Management
- Basic Training in Computer Applications
- Basic Training in Planning
- Customer Relations Management
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of Information policy, Client Service Standards,
- Computer applications
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- The ideal job holder must be a good time manager
- S/he must have strong communication skills and customer care
- S/he must possess good planning skills with an ability to organize meetings
- S/he must have an impeccable record of integrity
- The job holder must have good report writing skills
- The incumbent should be able to work in teams
URA will ONLY consider on line applications submitted through our website. Visit URA website: https://www.ura.go.ug and follow the link ‘CAREERS -> EXPERIENTIAL HIRING’ to view detailed job description of the roles and responsibilities and other required competencies as well as apply for the above job opportunities.
All applicants are required to scan and attach copies of the required academic documents only e.g. Transcript, O’ Level, A’ level, Degree certificates. Applicants for the Fleet Assistant position must attach a scanned copy of their Driving permit in addition to the required academic certificates. Each attachment should not exceed a limit of 1MB and ONLY Portable Document Format (pdf) are allowed.
All applications should have been submitted by 11:59pm, Tuesday 17th October 2017
- ONLY online applications will be considered.
- The age limit for other applicants is 28-38 years.
- Applicants are required to scan and attach copies of the required academic documents only e.g. Transcript, O’level, A’level, Degree certificates.
- Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and ONLY Portable Document Format (pdf) is allowed.
- Academic documents for the successful candidates will be vetted and background checks conducted before they are considered for appointment into the Authority.
- Applicants without authentic academic transcripts will not be considered.
- Any applicant with forged academic documents will be charged in the relevant courts of law.
- The list of successful candidates will be published on the URA website.
- Applicants whose names shall not appear on the list of successful candidates should consider themselves unsuccessful.
- All appointments are subject to a six months probationary period and subsequent confirmation in service will be based on an individual’s satisfactory performance.
- For details, refer to the attached Job Descriptions.
“URA is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any monies to any candidates during the recruitment process. Report any form of solicitation to 0417442222”
For any inquiries please contact the Human Resource team on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0417442223
URA Jobs – 12 Administrative Officers