31 October, 2017
Vacancy title: Customer Care Executive – Pride Microfinance Jobs
Jobs at: Pride Microfinance Limited ( MDI )
Deadline of this Job: not later than NOVEMBER 6, 2017
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Jobs: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 33 networked branches and 8 contact ofﬁces countrywide, an equal opportunity employer, regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Pride Microfinance Jobs: The Customer Care Executive reports to the Operations Supervisor and is responsible for responding to clients’ inquiries and complaints. The incumbent will also be required to guide the clients of Pride to select the most suitable products and also open new accounts and handle account related issues.
Speciﬁc responsibilities include:
- Cross-sell company’s products to clients and Enhance/ protect the reputation of the company at all times.
- Carry out customer satisfaction surveys/market surveys.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Contribute positively to branch performance by continuously achieving all set targets.
- Protect and enhance Pride’s reputation at all times.
Minimum Academic Qualiﬁcations:
- Diploma or Bachelors of Commerce, Economics, Microﬁnance, Development Economics, Development studies, Business studies, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Financial Services, international Business, Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Sciences, SWASA, Education, ‘Mass.Com, Leisure and Hospitality Management, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management,_ Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Journalism and Media studies, Sales and Marketing Management, Public Relations and Media Management, Guidance_ and counseling, B. Agriculture & Rural innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering or any other relevant/related ﬁeld.
- Candidates should also have 2 principle passes at A‘ Level and credit passes in English and Mathematics at O’ Level.
Person Speciﬁcation for position
- Should not be more than 30 years of age.
- Should be willing to work in any part of the country.
- Should be ﬂuent in commonly used local languages.
- Should have customer awareness and emotional intelligence skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Desired Competencies/ skills.
ideals candidates for all the jobs above should have the following competencies.
- Emotional intelligence, Oral Communication
- Written communication, Reporting
- inter personal skills, Business acumen
- Customer awareness, Cross-selling
- Computer knowledge, Able to speak local languages,
- Conﬁdentiality, Self-drive,
- Self-conﬁdence, Integrity, proactiveness,
- Compliance to policies, Discipline,
- Diligence& Efﬁcient
Job application procedure
if you believe you meet our requirements, have the necessary skills, you desire to succeed and make a difference, then apply and send a detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certiﬁcates / transcripts, postal address, current salary, salary expectation, letters of recommendation from 3 referees and a daytime telephone contact to the address below so as to reach not later than NOVEMBER 6, 2017.
PRIDE MICROFINANCE LIMITED (MDI), Victoria Ofﬁce Park, Block B, Bukoto, Plot 6-9, Ben Kiwanuka Okot Close,
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.