Equity Bank Uganda Jobs – 45 Credit Officers
ob Title: Credit Officer (Micro Lending)– Equity Bank Uganda Jobs
Organisation: Equity Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Branch Credit Manager
Job Ref: EBUL 01/2018
Equity Bank Uganda Jobs: The Credit Officer (Micro Lending) is mainly responsible for achieving individual performance targets (growth & quality) as agreed with the Branch Credit Manager and/or Branch Manager; support all business activities and initiatives that will further the achievement of bank’s business objectives.
About Equity Bank:
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modem, inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda and South Sudan, Equity Bank is now home to nearly 9 million customers, the largest customer base in the Eastern African Region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Marketing of the micro loan products to existing and potential customers.
- Conduct initial customer interviews/visits for loan applications.
- Customer appraisal and preparation of loan documentation for presentation to the credit approval committee
- Customer relationship management i.e. customer visits.
- Responsible for the good performance and proper management of all the loan accounts booked under his/her portfolio.
- Meet the set growth and/or quality targets for assigned portfolio segments.
- Prompt follow up and proper documentation of all follow up activities for delinquent loans.
- Ensure safety and proper maintenance of credit files for all the loans under his/her portfolio.
- Cross selling of other bank products and services to existing and potential customers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Equity bank Credit Officer (Micro Lending) job opportunities should at least hold a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business administration, Accounting, Statistics or any business related courses.
- Professional qualification in Banking, Credit management or Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Two years’ experience in Credit – micro lending preferably in a busy financial institution.
- Must display positive attitude and high level of integrity.
- Must be self-motivated and self-driven
How to Apply:
If you believe you are interested in joining the banking sector at Equity Bank, please send your application along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials quoting the Job Title or Ref. No. (Check at the Top of Advert) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to post to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Equity Bank (U) Ltd,
P.O. Box 10184 Kampala
Deadline: 7th February 2018