RHSP Uganda Jobs – 49 Diploma No Experience Coordinators
Job Title: 49 DREAMS Sub-County Coordinators –
Funding Source: US PEPFAR/ Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Duty Station: Lwengo, Lyantonde, Rakai, Kyotera, Bukomansimbi, Gomba, Sembabule, Uganda
Reports to: DREAMS Program Area Supervisor
RHSP Uganda Jobs: Rakai Health Sciences Program is a collaborative Bio-medical research and service delivery organization. It strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community based research, curative services and prevention strategies in the District of Rakai, South Western Uganda. It is based at the Uganda Virus Research Institute Entebbe and Kalisizo in Rakai District.
About CDC Program:
RHSP Uganda Jobs: With funding from PEPFAR/ Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), RHSP is implementing a 5 year comprehensive HIV/ AIDS program in the 12 districts of Masaka region namely; Rakai, Kyotera, Masaka, Kalungu, Bukomansimbi, Lyantonde, Lwengo, Sembabule, Butambala, Gomba, Mpigi, and Kalangala with an aim of achieving rapid HIV epidemic control.
RHSP Uganda Jobs: The DREAMS Sub-County Coordinator will assist in the implementation of all DREAMS activities within the respective sub-county as guided by PEPFAR. The sub-county coordinator will work with the District DREAMS Coordinator, Program Area Supervisor, and other community structures to ensure quality delivery of DREAMS services in the respective districts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the implementation of DREAMS activities in the respective sub-county, by program area as described in the DREAMS work-plans and guided by the SOPs
- Prepare accountabilities for respective field activities within the respective sub-county.
- Plan for and oversee different operational field activities in the respective program areas within the sub-county.
- Ensure daily reporting of program area activities in the sub-county via Slack.
- Prepare weekly reports for the respective program areas within the respective sub-county.
- Work closely with the district coordinators and program area supervisors for effective planning and coordination of activities.
- Oversee maintenance of all DREAMS safe spaces within a sub-county
- Work with various community structures to ensure smooth running of DREAMS field activities.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the DREAMS Sub-County Coordinator job opportunity should hold a Diploma in Social Sciences, or Related humanities field
- Previous experience with DREAMS programming is an added advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a rural and multi-cultural environment
- Ability to ride a motorcycle is an added advantage
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should send their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (CV) with three recognizable referees to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Rakai Health Sciences Program,
P.O. Box 279, Kalisizo, Rakai, Uganda
Deliver to: Rakai Health Sciences Program offices
Clement Hill Plot 8 Kampala, Uganda
Send via E-mail to: email@example.com
NB: Please indicate on the envelope & application; a) the position applied for, b) The district of preference. For all online applications, save your documents as position & district of preference ( e.g. Administrative Assistant Kalangala)
Deadline: 16th February 2017