9 February, 2018
Job Title: 3 Quality Control Inspectors
Organisation: PEO International Limited – Uganda (PILU)
Duty Station: Mukono, Uganda
Reports to: Production Manager
Quality Controller Jobs in Uganda: PEO International –Uganda is your dedicated Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) that handles all your HR, & Business management and Benefits administration as you retain the day-to-day control over your employees. With PEO International Limited (PILU) services, Employers benefit from our “shared responsibility approach” hence enabling small and mid-sized organisations to maximise investment in Human capital and remove Administrative burdens whilst enabling clients to focus on building their business. Built on four principal values; integrity, excellence, innovation and commitment, we to deliver the most valuable services to our clients.
Quality Controller Jobs in Uganda: The Quality Control Inspector maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results and generating reports
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production (pet performs and caps) by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor and removal of non-conforming products
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; labeling of products for easy identification and traceability; segregating of non-conforming products.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing non-conforming products and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Reports quality problems or findings to production manager and follows up to ensure that corrective action has/will take place.
- Maintains record of inspections and prepares list of defects, interacts with other departments to ensure compliance with specification and to facilitate the acceptance of parts.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must have graduated from high school supplemented by an appropriate apprenticeship training in technical fields and quality control experience and some supervisory experience
- Good knowledge of computer.
- Knowledge of the systems standard practices, ISO and Food Safety.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, manuals and directives
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to use the following measuring/ testing equipment’s.
- AA analyser
- Go no go test gauge
- Polarised light machine
- Digital weighing scale
- Venire calliper
- Secure seal tester
- Spring torque tester
- Others related.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their personal suitability statement, copies of academic transcripts/certificates and a detailed CV to: The Head Recruitment, PEO International Limited (U) via email to email@example.com. Or Download Application form, Click Here and please specify the position title as subject of the E-mail.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applications received after the closing date will only be considered for future related jobs openings.
Deadline: 12th February 2018