ARC Uganda Jobs – Human Resources Graduate Intern
Job Title: Intern – Human Resources Department
Organization: American Refugee Committee (ARC) International
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: ARC HR Officer
ARC Uganda Jobs: The American Refugee Committee (ARC) International is an International nonprofit, nonsectarian organization that provides humanitarian assistance and training to millions of beneficiaries around the world.
ARC Uganda Jobs: The Intern will join the HR Department, and contribute to accomplishing our ambitious and exciting 2018 programming. This is a three month assignment, allowance-based, with possibility of renewal for additional three-months. The HR Intern reports to the ARC HR Officer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all HR documents are properly filed in the Kampala HR unit Personnel Files
- Ensure recruitment documentation is complete and organized for filing
- Support with recruitment – Shortlist Grid; References; Employee Data Form; Bank Information Form; Passport photos, etc.
- Handle candidate-invitations and scheduling for recruitment, interviews
- Scheduling for interviews and arranging all the documents required for the activity to take place.
- Guide new staff in completing ARC HR paperwork for on boarding, and HR files.
- Supporting in regular leave tracking of Kampala staff
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the American Refugee Committee (ARC) International Intern – Human Resources Department job placement should preferably be a recent graduate with Bachelors or higher diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Keen interest and exposure working with NGOS in Human Resources and administrative work
- Effective Computer skills in Microsoft office (Word, Excel) and the internet
- High level of confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills including excellent writing skills – in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
How to Apply:
All qualified and interested candidates should send a one-page cover letter, updated CV (maximum four pages) and names, title and contacts of three professional referees, to include most current employer/supervisor – via email to UGjobs@arcrelief.org with the POSITION applied for clearly indicated in the subject line.
NB: Only applications received through the stated email address will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 21st February 2018 by 5:00 pm