Job Title: TECHNICIANS – Umeme Jobs 2018
Umeme Jobs 2018: Umeme is the Leading Electricity distribution company in Uganda supplying electricity to over 1.1 Million customers spread across our 45 Service Centres and with a workforce of over 1,500 staff. We are committed to providing exciting career opportunities that bring the best out of people.
We offer you an opportunity to kickstart your career, apply your skills, gain experience and grow your career. We support the development of your skills, so that you can continue to contribute effectively and succeed in a rapidly evolving electricity sector. We recruit the best and in return, offer competitive rewards and benefits. We cherish the safety of our staff and public.
Umeme Jobs 2018: Are you an individual with high integrity, dedication and ambition, interested in developing your career. Then we welcome you to a future of possibilities in the Electricity supply industry!
- Have a National/ Higher Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Scored Credit in Mathematics and English at O-Level (Uganda Certificate of Education)
- Completed the Technical college course between 2015-2017
- Between the ages of 20-25
- Have a driving/riding permit (added advantage)
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, please apply online here.
Application deadline: Friday 23rd, February 2018 at 17.00hrs