Data Entry Jobs in Uganda – Data Clerk at SAO-U
Job Title: Data Clerk – Data Entry Jobs in Uganda
Organisation: Share An Opportunity Uganda (SAO-U)
Duty Station: Uganda
About SAO – U
Data Entry Jobs in Uganda: Share An Opportunity Uganda (SAO – U) is a National Christian founded child focused NGO empowering households and communities to fulfill their obligations in child care and development and affiliated to Baptist Union of Uganda. Share An Opportunity – Uganda’s key thematic areas are child health, Basic Education for OVC’s, Child Advocacy, Enterprise Development and food security, and institutional development for community based organisations while HIV/AIDS is mainstreamed in the program.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure day to day field data collection of tree and site information regarding number of tree species raised, distributed and planted
- Update tree nursery books and computers on a monthly basis.
- Carry out mapping of tree project sites and beneficiaries using GPS gadgets
- Prepare timely monthly reports and work plans to the Project Officer Tree Planting
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Diploma in forestry/agro forestry, environmental studies or any related field and should be residents within those project areas.
- Computer literacy skills with basic data collection skills and should be able to ride a motorcycle.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their application with from their pastors or reverend and updated resume to the Human Resources & Administration Manager Share An Opportunity Uganda P.O. Box 23408, Kampala email: email@example.com or hand deliver at the Head office in Kitala Zone, Kanyanya. Uganda or our field offices at:
- SAO offices Mbale located at the first Baptist church
- Bucido offices – Busiu
- SAO offices Tororo
- IDA offices in Bubutu near Bubutu health center
Deadline: 12th March 2018