Job Title: Hostess – Java House Uganda Jobs
Organization: Java House
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Java House Uganda Jobs: Java House is one of the leading coffee houses with branches all of over East Africa. Our coffee houses would not be what they are without the effort, commitment and passion of the Java House team who make sure each branch is a place where everyone feels at home. Quality and professionalism are deeply rooted in our culture and we ensure that every cup poured and every plate served is a reflection of our promise of offering only the best.
To usher customers into the Restaurant, offer menus and ensure they are attended to by the wait staff.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Meet, greet and seat all guest of the restaurant.
• Organise and reserve tables for large groups and bookings.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
• The person will have 6 months experience working as a service person in a busy outlet.
• Minimum UACE certificate with C +(plus) average.
• Must be prepared to stand for long hours.
• Must be able to multitask.
• Should be computer literate in MS Suite and Micros.
• Should demonstrate high levels of integrity.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications online at the link below.