PEP Uganda Jobs – 7 No Experience Store Manager Trainees
Job Title: 7 Store Manager Trainees – PEP Uganda Jobs
Organisation: Pep store Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Entebbe, Mukono, Jinja, Mbale, Masaka and Mbarara, Uganda
PEP Uganda Jobs: The Trainee Store Manager will undergo a structured training programme as well as on-the-job training in order to become competent for the position of a Store Manager.
Pep store Uganda deals in clothing and footwear, homeware, FMCG, cellular and airtime products and also offers a range of other services such as cash-backs, Capfin (for loans), funeral policies, cross-border money transfers, selected bill payments, Flash electricity tokens and many more.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase sales by ensuring good customer service, maintenance of the store image, presentation and promotion of stock, stock management and correct pricing of products.
- Stock loss is minimised through compliance with security measures, stock and cash handling procedures.
- Drive a low cost business according to company standards.
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company guidelines.
- Management of team – training, coaching and performance management of team members while maintaining the company culture.
- Adhoc projects and duties
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should have completed tertiary institution or have higher qualifications
- Retail experience will be advantageous
- Computer literacy skills i.e. MS Office – basic
- Strong English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Uganda Citizen
- Personal Competencies required: Honesty; Passion & Resourcefulness; Service Orientation; Leadership; Coaching; Communication; Problem assessment and problem solving; Building and maintaining relationships; Stress tolerance
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs of maximum 3 pages with no attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 7th May 2018