Global Health Uganda Jobs – 2 Graduate Data Entrants
Job title: 2 Data entrants – Global Health Uganda Jobs
Organisation: Global Health Uganda Jobs
Global Health Uganda Jobs: GHU is a registered not for profit, limited liability company with the mission to promote child health by conducting and facilitating quality and relevant research in child health, neurodevelopment and interventions. GHU invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following position for the COAST (Children’s Oxygen Administration Strategies Trial) study which will be based at in Mulago hospital, Kampala
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Data entry for study data from different data sources.
- Weekly data backup for all study data.
- Database management (editing and verification).
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information and establishing entry priorities.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies, resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- A degree in Information Technology or Computer science.
- Database management knowledge in the following platforms SQL and Microsoft ACCESS.
- Good data entry skills with attention to detail, confidentiality, thoroughness and a high energy level.
- Experience in research data entry in a research setting is an added advantage.
Candidates who fully meet the above requirements should submit a detailed CV, a TYPED cover letter, all necessary academic documents and the contact details of two work related referees to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Global Health Uganda,
Plot 667 Mawanda Road,
Directions: First turn on the right after the Mawanda Road Police Station starting Thursday 26th April 2018 and not later than Thursday 10th May 2018 at 12:00pm. We appreciate your application however, only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date we regret that your application has been unsuccessful.
Deadline: not later than Thursday 10th May 2018 at 12:00pm