Administrative Jobs in Uganda – Olevel Office Assistant
Vacancy title: OFFICE ASSISTANT – Administrative Jobs in Uganda
Jobs at: Law Development Centre
Duty Station: Mbarara, Uganda
Administrative Jobs in Uganda: LDC as an institution is not a market place neither is quality legal education and training traded on demand and supply as any other commodity. Thus our training is socially, economically and globally relevant for the proper dispensation of justice.
To provide administrative and office support.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- To carry out routine office support such as photocopying and delivering correspondences.
- To ensure that the offices in the regional centre are clean and tidy.
- To open and close offices.
- To run office errands.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the Administrative Assistant.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Uganda Certificate of Education with at least four (4) passes one of which must be in English.
- At least two (2) years’ work experience handling similar work in an institution of higher learning or other reputable institution.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Time management
Job application procedure
Applications should be addressed to The Director, Law Development Center,
P. O. Box 7117 Kampala, to be hand delivered to the Law Development Centre Reception. Applicants should attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and other relevant documents. Applicants who responded to an earlier advertisement for the same positions need not re-apply.
Deadline for submission of applications is Friday 25th May, 2018 at 5.00pm.