Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program
Organisation: Movit Products Limited (MPL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Graduate Trainee Jobs in Uganda 2018: Movit Products Limited (MPL) is a leading Quality Cosmetics Manufacturing Company in Africa with operations in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan. Movit Products Limited manufactures healthy beauty hair, skin and nail care products aimed at empowering every person to face life with confidence.
About Movit Graduate Trainee Programme 2018:
Movit invites applications for its 2018 Graduate Training Programme (GTP). Our GTP develops high potential individuals that can support our future management and transformational requirements for business continuity. The programme accords the graduate the opportunity to grow within Movit though formal training as well as the on the job development and rotation in multidisciplinary teams and countries. The Movit GTP is guided by the five core values of Hard work, Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence and Quality of service (HITEQ).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The applicants for Movit Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) 2018 should be Final Year students with a minimum of Second Upper Qualification / CGPA in the following disciplines:
- BSc in Accounting and Finance or BBA / B.Com Accounting
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Stores and Inventory Management
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or B. of Engineering in Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering
- Business related field
- BSc in Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry
- BSc in Chemical Engineering
- BSc in Industrial Engineering / B. of Engineering in Industrial Engineering & Management
- Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering & Management
- BSc in Marketing
- Bachelor of Procurement & Supply Chain/Logistics Management
- Bachelor in Human Resource Management or Industrial & Organisational Psychology
How to Apply:
All qualified and interested candidates should send their filled MPL Graduate Trainee Application Form, download here, and send it as an attachment to GraduateTrainee@movit.co.ug (Not more than 1MBs). Please quote the name of your course in the subject line.
Deadline: 26th May 2018