Graduate Jobs in Uganda 2018 – Support Specialists
Job Title: Support Specialists – Graduate Jobs in Uganda 2018
Organisation: Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Graduate Jobs in Uganda 2018: The Support Specialists will provide support in; Water, Environment, Agriculture and Clerical
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA ) Uganda Office is the executing agency of Japanese ODA (official development assistance) in Uganda. JICA’s cooperation to Uganda is primarily focused on: 1) improving the environment to attain economic growth, 2) raising incomes in rural areas, 3) improving the living environment (health services and water supply), and 4) providing support in the northern region.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in any of above related fields from a recognized University
- One to three years of experience and fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of computer Literacy
- Computer literacy i.e. Knowledge in MS Word, Excel.
How to Apply:
All applications should be delivered to JICA office and addressed to Officer in Charge with Curriculum Vitae and one- page statement of “purpose to work in JICA”.
JICA Uganda Office,
41h Floor, Course View Tower,
Plot 21 Yusuf Lule Road, Nakasero- Kampala
P.O Box 12162, Kampala, Uganda
Officer in Charge: Mr. Uchiyama and Mr. Yamagami
Deadline: Friday 4th July 2018 by 5:00pm