Job Title: 60 Data Collectors – KCCA Jobs 2018
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Funding Source: United Nations World Food Programme (UNWEP)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Project Manager
KCCA Jobs 2018: The Data collectors will be responsible for enumerating, coordinating, and ensuring smooth implementation of field activities related to data collection in KCCA.
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) is the legal entity, established by the Ugandan Parliament, responsible for the operations of the capital city of Kampala in Uganda.
About UNWEP Project:
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) with support from the United Nations World Food Programme (UNWEP) will be carrying out Comprehensive Food Security Vulnerability Assessment (CFSVA) in both formal and informal settlements in Kampala City. The exercise will establish the prevalence of food insecurity, malnutrition and economic vulnerability of households in Kampala; identify and assess hazards and early warning signs for food insecurity; map functionality of markets, and impact on food security and food prices; and explore solutions for mitigating food insecurity and malnutrition in Kampala City.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect data in adherence to the approved assessment protocol and in consultation with the investigators.
- Maintain and update the database which contains the contact details and information from the clients
- Organize, compile and analyze the data
- Administer study information to participants and obtain informed consent
- Input the information in accordance in electronic formats
- Attend to any study related requests and activities in consultation with investigators
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Data Collector jobs should hold Bachelor’s Degrees in either Agriculture or Food Science or Nutrition or Public Health or Social Sciences.
- A post graduate qualification is an added advantage
- Experience working on data collection on food security assessments or nutrition and/or health- related field is also an added advantage.
- Computer literacy skills
- Interviewing, community mobilization and data analysis skills
- Results oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively with teams
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are requested to fill an online KCCA Employment form, at the link below
NB: Any form of solicitation will lead to automatic disqualification. You are encouraged to report any form of solicitation to the Director Administration and Human Resource.
Deadline: Friday 6th July 2018 at 5.00pm.