Kiira Motors Jobs 2018 – Certificate Level Receptionist
Job Title: Receptionist
Organization: Kiira Motors Corporation (KMC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Kiira Motors Corporation (KMC) is an Automotive Manufacturing Company incorporated by Government of Uganda and Makerere University to champion value addition in the Domestic Automotive Industry for job creation and diversification of the economy.
Kiira Motors Jobs 2018: The Receptionist will facilitate effective operation of the front office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tasked with receiving and attending to visitors;
- Collecting and delivering office items, documents, mail and parcels as instructed;
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls;
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries;
- Answer to inquiries regarding the company and availability of personnel;
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing;
- Schedule staff appointments/meetings;
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary stationary and materials;
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (Guest registration);
- Tasked with collecting and delivering office items, documents, mail and parcels as instructed; and
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Senior Administration Officer.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Kiira Motors Receptionist job should preferably hold a Certificate in Office Management or a related field with at least Credit Class;
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least a Credit in the English Language or Equivalent;
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or equivalent; and
- Must Pass a Personality Test.
- Records and Information Management;
- Communicating Effectively;
- Public Relations and Customer Care;
- Time Management;
- Interpersonal Skills;
- Multitasking Skills; and
- Excellent organizational skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join Kiira Motors must deliver your application documents to the Kiira Motors Corporation’s Office at Plot 13 Kimera Road, Ntinda. Kampala. Uganda. Your application documents should include the following:
- An application Letter (Cover Letter) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Kiira Motors Corporation.
- A CV (Please use this CV template), Download Here
- Certified copies of Academic Documents (Certificates and Transcripts). Only copies certified by the awarding institution will be accepted.
Deadline: 31st August 2018 by 5:00pm